To the person who will work with us, we offer:
Knowledge and skills needed for this position:
- knowledge of Angular.io allowing selection of optimal application architecture,
- Typescript knowledge,
- ability to use the capabilities of SCSS,
- experience with frameworks such as Bootstrap / Material Design / AntDesign,
- good knowledge of Observable and the RxJS library,
- knowledge of Node.js is welcome,
- English language proficiency to communicate freely.
We are looking for someone who, on a daily basis:
- writes clean, high-quality code,
- will pay attention to the optimization and performance of its own solutions,
- will take an active role in application development,
- writes unit tests,
- wants to have an impact on the final form of the created solutions and thus is able to communicate with the client,
- wants to explore new technologies,
- will communicate in English with an international team.
What does recruitment look like?
We treat the recruitment process in Inwedo as a unique chance to meet many interesting people and as a space for a common exchange of experience. That is why we want the recruitment process not to be too long or complicated, and the atmosphere friendly and natural. If you're going to see for yourself, don't wait any longer and apply!