To the person who will work with us, we offer:
Knowledge and skills needed for this position:
- experience and very good knowledge of cloud solutions,
- knowledge of AWS infrastructure,
- good knowledge of Linux and Docker,
- knowledge of Kubernetes,
- knowledge and attention to maintaining a safe work environment,
- experience with CI/CD (Jenkins/Teamcity),
- English language proficiency to communicate freely.
We are looking for someone who, on a daily basis:
- will oversee the creation and development of products,
- will be involved in infrastructure configuration and maintenance,
- will streamline the software development process using automation tools,
- will look for optimal solutions and monitor their performance to meet the customer's business needs,
- will support the development teams with their experience.
What does recruitment look like?
We treat the recruitment process in Inwedo as a unique chance to meet many interesting people and as a space for a common exchange of experience. That is why we want the recruitment process not to be too long or complicated, and the atmosphere friendly and natural. If you're going to see for yourself, don't wait any longer and apply!