- The administrator of personal data contained on the Website is Inwedo Limited Liability Company based in Łódź at ul. POW 25 Street, NIP 7252072209.
- In the interests of data security entrusted through the Website, the Administrator has developed internal procedures and recommendations to prevent unauthorized disclosure of data. The administrator constantly controls their performance and checks their compliance with applicable legal regulations, including with the Act on the protection of personal data, the Act on the provision of electronic services, as well as implementing acts and Community legislation.
The scope of collected data
- Personal Data are processed on the basis and to the extent included in the content of the consent expressed by the User himself and in cases where the law authorizes the Administrator to process personal data on the basis of legal provisions or for the purpose of implementing a contract concluded between the parties.
- The website performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behavior in the following way: a) through information entered into forms voluntarily by the User b) by collecting “cookies”.
- The website collects information voluntarily provided by the user.
- The data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of the specific form.
- Personal data left on the website will not be sold or made available to third parties in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act.
- The data contained in the form may be viewed by the natural person who placed them there. This person also has the right to modify and request to cease processing his data at any time.
- Links to other websites may appear on the Website. These websites operate independently of the Website and are not supervised by the Administrator in any way. The parties may have their own privacy policies and regulations, which the User should read on their own.