GDPR information clause
In accordance with Art. 13 sec. 1 and 2 and art. 14 sec. 1 and 2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection, hereinafter: “GDPR”), we would like to inform you that:
- The administrator of your personal data is Inwedo Sp. z o.o.
- In matters related to the protection of personal data, you can contact us by writing to the e-mail address email@example.com or the address of the registered office.
- Your personal data will be processed in order to:
- conclude and perform the contract for the provision of Services pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 lit. b) GDPR,
- comply with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject, in particular accounting and tax obligations pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 lit. c) GDPR,
- implement the Administrator’s legitimate interests consisting in the possibility of contact in connection with the concluded and implemented contract pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f) GDPR,
- possible determination, investigation or defense against claims, which is the Administrator’s legitimate interest pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f) GDPR.
Your personal data will be processed by authorised employees, associates, subcontractors or other entities involved in the contract implementation process.
- Your personal data as representatives of the Ordering Party, contact persons or persons designated to perform the contract have been provided to the Administrator by your employer / entity on behalf of or for whom you act or directly by you. The scope of processed personal data includes ordinary data in the form of first name and surname, job title / function, place of employment and contact details (telephone number, e-mail address).
- Your personal data will be kept for a period not longer than it is necessary to achieve the purposes for which they are processed, and in particular for the period provided for the performance of obligations under the contract, for the period of limitation of claims or until the completion of civil and enforcement proceedings, administrative and criminal proceedings requiring data processing.
- You have the right to: request the data controller to access your personal data, the right to rectify, delete or limit processing, the right to data portability.
- You have the right to reasoned object to processing based on art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f) GDPR.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body, i.e. the President of the Personal Data Protection Office, if you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR.
- Providing certain personal data by you is not obligatory, but is a condition for concluding the contract and remains necessary for its implementation. The consequence of failure to provide your data is inability to conclude the contract.
- The recipients of your persona data may be in particular: banks, our accountant office, our affiliates or related companies, entities providing legal services, entities providing software and IT tools used by us, entities providing IT and hosting services, entities providing e-mail services, entities to which we are obliged to provide data under the law, including the Tax Office, entities providing courier and postal services
- Due to the IT tools and systems used, your data may be transferred to third countries. If the transfer of personal data outside the European Economic Area is necessary, it shall be processed on the legal basis provided for in the provisions of the GDPR.